Tuesday, September 20, 2011

16. Hardcore 100

Because I can't go out and run I have started using my spin bike to get the cardio on.  Last year when I was preparing for IMCDA, I went out and bought the Spinervals Hardcore 100 DVD.  If you aren't familiar let me enlighten you.  Its a set of DVDs that I thought, well I don't know what I thought but it seemed like it made sense at the time to purchase a DVD that had me sit for 5 hours on my bike indoors.  The DVD has about 20 people sitting on their bikes in what looks to be a hotel ballroom.  The participants range from previous IM to newbies from young to old.  Your moderator coach Troy walks around the room with a stop watch and tells you when to go fast and slow down.  Let me tell you, its very painful. Not painfully hard but painfully boring.  I tried to watch it again yesterday and I could only take about 15 mins.  So much easier just to watch Sports Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment